The first new TB medicines in over 40 years—bedaquiline (Sirturo™) and delamanid (Deltyba™) —were recently released onto the market for the treatment of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis (MDR-TB). On this website, you will find general information and guidance documents about the new medicines and regimens, information on active surveillance of new TB medicines, training materials and clinician management resources from globally recognized bodies such as the World Health Organization.
This website is designed to be a starting point for countries that plan to use new TB medicines; however, it is not all encompassing. For more comprehensive technical assistance on any areas of new TB medicine adoption, contact us via email at newTBdruginfo@msh.org.
- Bedaquiline treatment reaches patients in Uganda, Swaziland, Philippines, and Georgia January 24, 2017
- New TB Medicines & Regimens eCourse January 13, 2017
- SIAPS Launches Innovative Digital Health Tool in Georgia to Monitor Adverse Drug Reactions July 25, 2016
- Bedaquiline Treatment Reaches 200 Patients in Georgia June 22, 2016
- On the Market: Interviews on Bedaquiline Use April 13, 2016